Friday, September 01, 2006

Ok, I'm back. I know it's been a few days, sorry. Had a small mishap on the job and was laid low for a few. But I did manage to get some cam shots for you.

I also want to tell you that at www.africam.com they have 4 new cams! The ones for Cape Town and Victoria Bay are good scenic views. But you'll see those a bit further down. And everyone is still hoping Pete's Pond is up soon. I know they are working very hard to get it for us. I know that's a job I would not want right about now, knowing so many people are waiting. Any other time I'd be happy to be there! Seeing it 'live' would be the best!

So now about the pictures. They are taken from a variety of sites. There are some deer, some African wildlife and one or two scenic views. I hope you enjoy them all.







What a pose!













Everyone's here!
Images courtesy of www.wildam.com (TAU)










Afternoon waterbreak.
Image courtesy of www.djuma.com










Hope I look good for my close-up.











Zebra's get thirsty too!
Images courtesy of www.wildcam.com
(KWA)









He makes me feel so safe!











I know I heard something.









I heard it over here too!










Maybe we should move along now.
Images courtesy of www.watchanimals.com












Victoria Bay at sunset.









Going for a swim.









Cape Town at sunest.












Just look at that sky.
Images courtesy of www.africam.com






Well, we all have a long weekend coming up and I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Labor Day! Don't forget to take some time this weekend to enjoy the world around you. Keep your eyes open, you never know what you might get to see.

See you Monday. Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: