Monday, September 04, 2006

AFRICAN MOMENTS

Well, that's it. Summer is at an end. I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Holiday (for those of you that celebrate Labor Day). As we move into Fall I'm looking forward to Pete's pond and the Polar bear cam. I have some pictures I snapped on Sat. for you. Ended up with so many that I split up today's posting.

**BREAKING NEWS**
ITEM #1 ~ Steve Irwin was fatally injured during the taping of a documentary this weekend. It seems that Steve swam over a sting ray that was hiding under the sand and was stung in the chest. Our thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends. He will be missed. Steve Irwin was known as 'The Croc Hunter' and had a TV show that brought his love for animals to all who saw it.

ITEM #2 ~ I received an email from David at www.watchanimals.com and he told me about the new cam on that site. It's set in the deep woods. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of good pictures from that cam. He also said that the deer are a little scarce right now due to the fact that they are getting ready to do fall planting, but in a few weeks they'll be 'overrun' with them. I'm looking forward to that.








Ellie gathering at Tau.
Image courtesy of www.africam.com (TAU cam)













Just a quick drink.








Gotta be off now. Tootles!












I smell Zebra here. Wonder where she went?
Images courtesy of www.wildcam.com (KWA cam)








Sunset at djuma waterhole.
Image courtesy of www.djuma.com













The sunsets in Africa are beautiful.







twilight descends.
Images courtesy of www.wildcam.com (lighting cam)


Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: