Friday, November 24, 2006

CLEARING UP MY BACKLOG

Well I'm hoping that everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday enjoyed it. I played cook this year and didn't get a chance to post, which means I've got backlog! LOL But what else is new lately. Seems like I never have enough time to post. Been spending to much time on things like housework, job and such. LOL And there are just so many good pics to show you. It being Spring in Africa and all. Spring means babies and babies mean pictures! So today I have a rather long post of everything African ~



Nope nothing hiding here.









Handsome thing aren't I??





Awww shuck's, I'm not that handsome.






This is NOT easy to do, ya know !





Well gotta go folks. See ya later
Images courtesy of http://www.afriacm.com/ (Nkorho stream) and DaveKay








Terrapins at Nkorho





Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream) and Sheila





This feather was a bit out of place.





Long neckin' to find a snack.





On the prowl




I always need to stretch after prowling, I get so tense.






Dragonfly at Pete's.
Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM and Sheila

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE BIRD DAVEKAY WAS WANTING ID'D LOOKS LIKE A "HADEBA IBIS" I WILL ATTACH A COUPLE OF THE SAME BIRD FROM MY BATCH








Nice. I really like how the birds are silhouetted










THE "WORM" KATIE GIRL SAW

WHICH IS A MILLIPEDE

Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM and Mothernature
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: