
Honey, where's my glasses and who is that over there???

Oh that's much better, now I can see who it is.
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)
Still think these nests are neat!

Dave Kay is asking for an ID on this one. Interesting looking bird this is.
Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM and DaveKay
Our wolf impression ~

'Cept we sing to painted skies.

Just raselin' round.
Raselin' round some more.
Their gray hairs, I just know it !
I don't see any gray hairs up here !
Images courtesy of Polar Bear cam/NGM and DaveKay

Katie Girl sent this in. Said it was moving before she snapped this shot. Lynty wasn't sure what it was either. Worm? Possibly some type of caterpillar? Whatever it is it's worm/caterpillar like and green! I'd like to think it will turn into a great big beautiful butterfly someday!
Image courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM and Katie Girl
Look who I caught visiting at KWA today !
Haven't seen these guys in a while.
Images courtesy of http://www.wildcam.com/ (KWA cam
Ellie's visit TAU. Didn't stay long though.
Image courtesy of http://www.africa.com/ (TAU cam)
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!








No comments:
Post a Comment