Thursday, November 30, 2006

SIGNS OF SPRING

Spring is in the air, at least it is over in Africa! Those of us in the US are getting ready for winter (cold snowy days, shoveling driveways, that sort of thing) so seeing these can ease the 'winter time blues'!



Feeling a bit frisky.



I've found just the hiding spot.





Ah mom, you found me !!!
Now here are a couple of fine looking waterbuck
Omages courtesy of www.afriacm.com (Nkorho stream) and DaveKay



From the number of these nests I think we can expect lots of activity here! I think they're up to 6 now.





Fatty cooling off in the shade.








Morning warmup.
Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM and DaveKay
For those of you who have just found this blog, Fatty is the one and only resident Nile Croc at Pete's. And I believe he's around 3 years old.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: