Monday, November 13, 2006

WRAPPING UP OUR CHURCHILL 'TRIP'


I got to drive the tundra buggy..It was kinda bouncy tho lol..he was trying to make sure I didn't bounce out..lol Or if I did he could grab the wheel.. I'm not sure which he would do.. I think he would have let me fall and just go for the wheel..lol.. I have my driving hat on and everything.







My husband and several people on the tour were all on the right taking pictures.. they were all telling me to turn to the right and smile. And every time I did the driver would yell go left, go left.. lol..

Dog Sled Team

Bullet ~ lead dog

Picture of my hubby ..lol...

then Genia...

Our last night with her , wonderful memories, friendship that will last forever..

I can't say thank you enough lyninva for so generously sharing these wonderful pictures with all of us and allowing us to go on the 'trip' through you. I'm confident we all had a great time!

Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: