I happened to be watching Nokorho at the same time DaveKay took these. I've put them in the order they where taken, rather then grouping them. I did this to try and give you a picture of what was going on. And believe me, it was a LOT! The cam went from one great photo op to the next. When DaveKay sends these they are numbered. Well, the last photo he sent this time is numbered 1046. And that's just of his afri#### series! Now that's a lot of pictures since I'm pretty sure he has more that he didn't send. I use a different system to save my 'moments in time'. I always use 'camnamedatetime' (kwa1212061024a) so I have no idea how many I'm up to. I do know that I have 3 dics full, including each and every one that any of you have sent me. I just add your initals to the front of whatever you saved it as.
Anyway, back to the pictures ~

Seems to be a busy place today.

The weather is getting warmer ...


and everyone needs a drink.

I can see everyone from up here!

This looks like a good place to scratch that itch

How are the leaves over your way?

All these stripes can get confusing!

Your not the only one who can stand on one leg.

Things are getting crowded around here.

Hey, is there more room on the other side?

I've finally got the place to myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!
No comments:
Post a Comment