Thursday, December 28, 2006

TRIBUTE TO PETE'S POND

I've been saving these for just the right time. Now is the right time. Enjoy ~



DAWN

TO

DUSK
Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM and Mothernature












Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM and DaveKay
.
When DaveKay sent the panorama's to me, he said that I may not be able to fit the last one on. Well it fit's but posting here does not do it justice. He also mentioned that if anyone wanted their very own copy of it they could get it from either one of us (DaveKay or I). So if you would like a full size copy of any of the panorama's just send your request to ksam@msnetwork.ws
and I'd be happy to send you a copy. Or if you have DaveKay's email you can get it from him.
.
Thanks to everyone of you who have made this season of Pete's Pond one to remember. For generously sending in photos for here, posting videos, giving us updates from the hide and to those wonderful people at the other end who did all they did so we had the opportunity to watch the coming and going's at Pete's Pond. I know we are all looking forward to next season already.
.
Now, when does the Eagle/Falcon/Osprey season start??? LOL
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to a magical place! I miss it already and can't wait till next season!