Tuesday, December 26, 2006

THE PLAN (I HOPE)

I've gotten a few emails with pics, so I hope to post them like this: XXX's Christmas Lions
I'll post whatever has been sent in by that person. Everyone will have their own separate post. If you've sent more then one, I'll probably post them all together. I'll post them in stages so everyone has a chance to see the latest batch. I know I have hundreds of photos and I've heard that one person took over 1000 !! Thankfully they aren't sending all of them (at least I hope so). Maybe they can send some next time the cams are slow and we can 'relive' the gift we all got Christmas 2006. This has been a very exciting time and I'm glad to of been a part of it. I'm also glad I can post what I took and what all of you send in to share with everyone.

Thanks everyone who took vids too. I don't know how many times I wished I could have sound with some of these pics. I suspect there will a ton of vids listed at the Cafe for us to watch when things slow down. I'm so glad to be a part of this 'family'.

NOTE - If you have submitted photos for here or BACKYARD and did not get a special email let me know.

Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: