Giraffe's are interesting animals. They always look so thoughtful. .
.
.
.
.
. 

It's such a long way down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bet everything looks different from way up there!
Bet everything looks different from way up there!

DaveKay said there were 5 of them in this bunch.

Almost looks like this one has 2 heads!

And these guys showed up right after the raffie's.

I'm gonna get your nose.

Best seat in the place.

The boonie's slack their thirst.

I think riding up here is fun!


Almost looks like this one has 2 heads!

And these guys showed up right after the raffie's.

I'm gonna get your nose.

Best seat in the place.

The boonie's slack their thirst.

I think riding up here is fun!
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream) and DaveKay
.
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!


No comments:
Post a Comment