The first one is from DaveKay and he says "This is one that I have had ever since I first turned on my computer! This website has EVERYTHING!
You can visit the beaches at Waikiki, or go to a cam at Baghdad!
Check out surfers at Australia, or go to a sushi shop in Tokyo. Animals, bars, racetracks, hobby shops, zoos, even a dentist's office! It's all there! I enjoy going there once in a while just to get away from it all! Try it out!" I'll list it under the other link 'Cams all over the world'.
The other is National Geographic's Seal cam. Thanks to Katie Girl who passed this on to me and to Nancy-IN for passing it on to Katie Girl. It actually is the same cam that I already have a link for. But if you try that link it says the cam is being repaired and/or reconfigured. So I'll list this one as 'NGM seal cam' and leave the other in case NGM is seasonal. I'll put a note on the other one for now. Katie Girl also sent along the very first photos from the seal cam.


Images courtesy of NGM Seal cam and Katie Girl.
So there you have it for now. Two new links and photos! Plus lots of thanks to those who made it happen DaveKay, Katie Girl and Nancy-IN.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!
No comments:
Post a Comment