Wednesday, August 08, 2007

CATCHIN UP AT NKORHO

Aug 6th

Not sure what that spot is. Didn't even notice it until now












Aug 7th ~

Mindin' his own business ...

when a small herd of Wildebeest come up


Wasn't very happy with this .


Lots of head shakin' and ear flappin' went on.


Maybe this side would be a better choice.

Watching to make sure they move on.



Not so many Elephants but it did get a bit crowded for some.

Hey, move it out !


I'll chase you all the way around if I need to !


Got this spot to myself now.


A little 'trunk' support




Only one tusk.


Peek



Well it's about that time...




So long !

Bout an hour later, another familiar group shows up.


Where ya going ? We just got here.


Aug 8th
snugglin'

I love it when they stand up. Look like little old people.


More Zebras today


Water level looks lower the usual. Mud is almost knee deep !
.
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: