Monday, August 06, 2007

HD PICTURES

Well, I've heard from SeeMoreHD.com and have got the OK to use use of their material ! Now mind you these are just pieces of what are on the videos. If you watch them you have a choice of 2 views on most. I was watching the large view and there was lots going on. These shots are pieces of a larger view.

Waiting for scraps
Any fish in this area ?




See anything ?
.
From Day 19

This I got from Day 1. I really like this one. The fog, the lone bear and sun rise, they all work together to make one awesome shot.
.
Images courtesy of www.SeeMoreHD.com (Grizzly cam videos)
.
I sure hope you get a chance to watch these for yourself. Images are so sharp and clear. Just like being there. The company is hoping that cams like this will be used in classrooms, airports and elsewhere. What a wonderful concept and one I hope catches on. Hey, if I can watch a cam while sitting, waiting for an appointment or something I'm all for it !
Got lots to post and catch up on today, but wanted to get these up. Check back later for more drive cam and other stuff.
HAPPY VIEWING !!




No comments: