Here's a picture that those of you with better eyesight will be able to figure out. It was taken at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado from the giraffe cam. On one occasion I took a shot of a zebra wandering in the giraffe area and I have frequently seen guinea fowl in there, but this was a first. If you look in the background you can see something that sure isn't a giraffe. I thought it might be a monkey, but it could easily be a bird. The next refresh and it was gone. Please let me know what you think. ~ Katie Girl
Well I'm not sure what it is either. I did some cropping and zooming and this was a big as I could get it without to much distortion. (Sure hope I was lookin in the right place) So Katie Girl, my eyesight isn't too much help to you. Anyone else care to weigh in?
.
Image courtesy of http://www.cmzoo.org/ (Giraffe cam) and Katie Girl
.
Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!
No comments:
Post a Comment