Saturday, September 22, 2007

FROM KATIE GIRL

I decided to stop taking pictures and keeping them and start sending them to you. Nothing new or interesting. If I want an animal to appear, I just have to leave my computer for a few minutes!! LOL The first 8 are, of course, Pete's. The last two are from Minnesota with a picture of the new cam at Fall Lake. Things are getting really pretty there! ~ Katie Girl
.
Quiet evening drink


Evening at the pond

Here kitty, kitty



Resting kitty



Lion chaser





Fatty with the glowing eyes




Kori Bustards
.
Images courtesy of NGM (Pete's Pond) and Katie Girl



Haven't seen anything from here in a long while.
.
Shagawa Lake leaves changing


New cam over at Ely.
.
Fall Lake in the fall
.
Images courtesy of http://www.elyminnesota.com/ (Shagawa and Fall Lake cams) and Katie Girl
.
Ya know Katie Girl it is about that time of year to start really checking those scenic cams. Will be lots of pretty scenes with all the colors. Thanks for the reminder.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: