Thursday, September 06, 2007

MORE CLEANING UP

Good Morning!

I'm still here at the keyboard, editing my little head off! I'm playing catch-up this A.M., in order to kinda clean out the files, and get some room! Got lots of deer shots, and I finished up the cat show! Those are two things that will be headed your way later. Right now, I'm sending you some stuff I just got, so I thought I would avoid the rush, and send it ASAP!
pure bliss -- an ellie @ Tenn. relaxing under a tree!
.
Images courtesy of http://www.tappedintoelephants.com/ and DaveKay


Rhinos at the nighttime Pan.


So glad we're finally here...



I need a rest !




two of a martial eagle (I think!),


(Checked around DaveKay and I'm not sure either. Anyone?)




Rather large herd of zebbies



and the rest are of one of my faves -- the raffies. Enjoy! ~ DaveKay





Don't know how many times I've tried to get a shot like this with the water.


























And DaveKay gets 2 !





Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)/ http://www.wavelit.com/ (Africam) and DaveKay
.
Guess I'm not the only one who 'cleans house" now and then.
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: