Well hello everyone. Let me see, today I have some scenic views for you. Not much happening by way of animals at the cams , at least when I'm watching! A few of us are sure that all the animals are just out of cam range laughing their heads off at us. They may even be taking bets on how long we'll watch before we give up. That's when they'll make their appearance and slack their thirst. So I went on a cross country trip and found some nice views for you. I started on the east coast and worked my way west. Took from sunrise to sunset. I am always amazed at the colors that nature provides for us when the sun rises and sets. They always seem to soothe the soul and treat the senses. Whether your watching a new day dawn or a day's last light.
ENJOY THESE ~

The very start.
Image courtesy of
www.highcountrywebcams.com
Daylight begins.
Image courtesy of
www.higcountrywebcams.com
The light grows stronger.
Image courtesy of
www.highcountrywebcams.com
Sunlight in a meadow.
Image courtesy of
www.watchanimals.com
A morning fog.
Image courtesy of
www.watchanimals.com
A beautiful day.
Image courtesy of
www.watchanimals.com
Shagawa Lake at sunset.
Image courtesy of
www.elyminnesota.com
Night begins to fall at Moose Lake.
Image courtesy of
www.elyminnesota.comHopefully the animals will be kinder to us cammers in the next few days and I'll get to share them with you.
Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!
No comments:
Post a Comment