The link to Pete's pond is a little different. Thanks to Elaine for this good news! The link will allow you to get on 1 of 2 sites that they have. You'll get the same cam, just a different site. What this will do is to connect you to the site that has the least traffic at that time. Which will mean a faster connection! And the faster you get connected the more you'll get to see.
They are working hard to get Pete's pond up and running. I know we are all waiting but it'll be more then worth it. So just keep checking. And as soon as I hear anything I'll post it here.
No pictures for now, sorry. But I wanted everyone to get the lastest info on Pete's.
So until then HAPPY VIEWING!!
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is the link to Pete's Pond? Thank you!
Post a Comment