I goofed! I thought that the Snow Monkey cam updated every hour, but thanks to Mothernature I found out it updates every 3 min. What I was going by was the list on the left hand side. Must be their version of highlights. I did change the update time on the earlier post but want to make sure everyone knows about the correction. Some of us may not read old posts and wouldn't know about it. I know I don't usually read old ones. So now everyone will know to check the site more often. Mothernature says that it's really beautiful when they have snow, steam coming off the water. Just like the pictures you usually see of Snow Monkeys. Can hardly wait.
I have some pics for later. Don't have time now to post those but wanted everyone to have this correction ASAP.
Until Later HAPPY VIEWING !!
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment