Everyone still waiting for Pete's pond to get up and running. I hope they are having some luck with the new cams. I do know that they had some big storms there the last few days, so that may be a factor. I'll post here as soon I know more.
Now for the good part, Pictures!

Stormy looking sky.
(Moose Lake, Ely Minnesota. Taken Fri evening.)
You look that way, I'll keep an eye out this way.
Moose Lake and Wolf images courtesy of www.elyminnesota.com
Early morning fog in Georgia.
Hello there. Mind if I eat here?
Nice antlers you have there.
Just a cam position I like and wanted to share.
Images courtesy of www.watchanimals.com
I wanted to post some pictures from the Black Hills site, but can't find any contact info. So, to keep everything legal I'll just tell you that you should check it out from time to time. They have some wonderful cams. The sleeping Indian cam had awesome cloud cover this morning.
Same with the Snow Monkey site. So, you'll have to check those for yourself. Sorry. These cams can make great desktop background! Save the picture and you have a new choice for your desktop! I change mine pretty much daily. I'm always finding something I like more then what I already have. Probably because I'm always on the lookout for new desktop photos!
Until then HAPPY VIEWING!!






No comments:
Post a Comment