Well fellow cammers, thanks to generous readers and fellow cammers noxo76 and Nakota, I've added 2 new links to the list! The first is placed right under 'Black Hills" and it has some of the same cams as the Black Hills site and lots of others too. I really like it. The other is at the bottom. This one is in Africa too. Can always use more of them! You will have to register to view cams but it's free and very easy. The link takes you to the home page and you can register from there. Once you do that, click on the forums and scroll down a bit. That's where you can get to the cams. Yes I said cams plural. One is down right now but they are showing past highlights. Another thing to note is that while the picture does auto refresh, the time displayed on your screen doesn't. I was refreshing a while before I found that out.
You can be sure I'll be contacting whomever it takes to use some of those pics from these sites!
Also, I want to thank davekay for the info on the Ellies in Tenn. I was wondering how they were doing and he said that it seems all are doing well. The site has a ellie diary and from the sounds of things are getting back to normal. Davekay will let me know when he gets his newsletter and I'll pass along any info I get then.
Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!
No comments:
Post a Comment