Saturday, September 09, 2006

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Well it has certainly been a busy morning here. What with Pete's Pond back up and trying to keep track of all the going ons at the other cams. I'm tired already. If nothing else you have to check out Pete's. Just awesome. And with sound! I've seen baboons, vervet monkeys and more in the last couple hours alone! But I have managed to get a few pic from other places too! So everyone can get back to Pete's (that would be me) here you go.

From 9/08/06 ~








Wonder where the rest of them are?









Oh, here they come.






On the lookout.










Got it!








Such a lady!










Break time.







AHHHH!
Images courtesy of www.djuma.com







From 9/9/06 ~












What a sight!
Images courtesy of www.watchanimals.com









All lined up.








Time to go.








Everyone here?
Images courtesy of www.wildcam.com (KWA cam)





Early morning mist.
Image courtesy of www.jigokundani-yaenkoen.co.jp












More ellies!








All alone.












Warties need a drink too!
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (TAU and Elephant cam)


Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: