Thursday, September 07, 2006

DEER, DEER AND MORE

Just lost my train of thought. I just received news that there has been a Panda birth in Atlanta! I don't have any details or anything yet but you can bet I will shortly! Anyway, what I wanted to share today was just a few of the many (I think I took about 2 dozen) pics I took of the deer and a few others that I managed to peek in on. It took a while to decide which ones to use. I may change my mind and post more later though. It was so hard to choose. And I was lucky, caught the zebra over at the waterhole too! So enjoy these and check back later for more on the Panda birth.









Just look at those faces.










Tight turn!!











Real or not???








Getting a bit to eat.

Images courtesy of www.watchanimals.com














Mind if we get a drink?






They left in such a hurry.


Forgot to tell them about the rest of the herd.










Out for a night walk.

Images courtesy of www.wildcam.com






Rain coming in.
Image courtesy of www.elyminnesota.com










Follow me.








What's over there anyway?










You go check it out, I'm staying here.
Images courtesy of www.africam.com





Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: