Saturday, November 18, 2006

FIXING A PROBLEM ~ NEW LINK

It has come to my attention that not everyone has the information they need in order to send in photos they'd like to share. That got me started tinkering around with my blog and I discovered a way to have a link to my email right on the blog! Permanently (so I don't have to added it to every post). I've put it at the top of the link list on the right so it will be easy to find. You can then email me right from the link (or just put the cursor on the link and it will show you the addy so you can then go to your own email and send in from there. I say this because I don't use the default email my computer has set up on it). Which ever you prefer. I'll be doing the same thing with WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD ?? So now everyone can share their favorites. Just send them in as attachments to the email and I'll take care of the rest.

Ahhh ~ one more thing, I want to say "I'm sorry" in advance to whomever sends them in and it takes a day or so to post. Some days I don't get any and then other days I get as many as 5. I try and get them posted ASAP but sometimes I run out of time or I'll space them out over the course of a few hours in order to give everyone time to see the latest post before in gets moved down. So just bear with me and in time I do post most everything you send in.
Thanks everyone who send in (and those of you who will in the future) photos. I may be the one posting BUT without all of you there'd be nothing (or almost nothing) to post.

Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: