Friday, November 17, 2006

ALMOST CAUGHT UP !!

Well this should almost catch me up! This time I've combined two emails from DaveKay into one post. Sneaky, huh! And later I'll post some new photos from a brand new contributor !! Any guesses??? Check back and see if you guessed correctly. Now for DaveKay's entries ~





Night visitors





Hey, where did the rest of the herd go??




Playtime!
Looks like so much fun.




Follow the leader.


I see you,




now you can really see me!




Long and sleek,






I make my way





See you on some other day.

Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM




Wonder what the shadow is??



Grooming session.





Just hangin' out

New babysitting trend ??

Looks like it may catch on !

Wonder why they keep telling me to get my eyes checked ? I can see these leaves perfectly at this distance!

Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream)

Thanks DaveKay. And don't forget, later today I'll reveal who the newest member of the team is !!!! I'm very excited about having them and I think you will enjoy the enteries too.

Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: