Saturday, December 16, 2006

NEVER SEEN HERE BEFORE

WOO HOO How lucky are we!?! Nakota sent these ASAP. I hate to upstage the Highlights but... I couldn't wait to get these posted. These Wilddogs were at KWA this morning (KWA morning). First just 3 ....


then a few more...


and finally the whole pack!
Images courtesy of http://www.wildcam.com/ (KWA) and Nakota



OK, I used to have the URL to this cam but can't find it. Fact is I haven't watched it since all the talk started about Pete's. But I'll get it again and add it to the links.
Shark



Blue Tang





Queen Angelfish




Puffer
Images courtesy of CMAS Seabed cam and Nakota






Nakota says these are her favorite from TAU. I can see why. It's this Sable gorgeous ???





Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (TAU cam) and Nakota.
Thanks for all of these Nakota. I hope to see them all for myself someday, but until then I'll enjoy these.
PS ~ It was a very nice surprise, thank you.
Until the Next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: