Saturday, December 16, 2006

REMINDER

The following is a comment that Bev sent in and I thought it was a good time to remind everyone about these. (Since the Eagles have returned to the Eagle cam nest from time to time.) I'll put the links up now so I'll be ready. And so I don't forget when it's time. LOL I'd like to thank Bev for the reminder and the info. And you thought it would be dull after Pete's. Why we'll have another round of nest cams for our viewing pleasure!

BTW I read at NGM forum that Pete's will be up until Dec. 30th. So, enjoy while you can.

Here is the Eagle info ~

Thought you might be interested in taking a look at these sites. There will be streaming vid cameras on 2 or 3 Bald eagle nests on this site: http://www.hancockwildlifechannel.org/

They should begin in the next month. The Hancock site will possibly have other live cams. One nests is on Hornby Island, BC and one in Sannich, Victoria, Canada. Last year was their first year - awesome. The forums are also very good.

These are also good Bald cams: Maine Eagle nest cam: http://briloon.org/ed/eagle/
Maine Eagle forum on Hancock site: http://discuss.hancockwildlifechannel.org/viewtopic.php?t=38

TesoroFlorida Bald nest cam: http://www.audubonofflorida.org/friendsoftheeagle/cam.html
Tesoro Florida forum on Hancock site: http://discuss.hancockwildlifechannel.org/viewtopic.php?t=593


I know, I'll have to find all the URL's for falcons and all the other sights. I may have to pick a few brains for them. See when I first started watching cams there weren't that many I watched, so I could remember all the addy's and didn't save them to my FAVS. And I wasn't doing the blog yet......so I have some work to do. I know, I know not the smartest thing I've ever done. But I never imagined back then that my window to the world would be so big and that I'd create a place for all of us to share it. But I've learn my lesson and while all the URL's may not go into my FAVS, they do go here!!!

Thanks again Bev

Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: