Well, I said I didn't have all the Eagle, Falcon and Osprey sites saved to favs. And I got a bunch of URL's from a few of you. Thanks. Because there are a lot of sites we can watch, I've created a blog just for the Birds. I've called it EAGLES~N~MORE and there is a link to it right under WHAT'S IN YOUR BACKYARD. First off I want to say that I have not tested all the links yet. So you may encounter a few snags. I've been known to make typo's! Second, some of the cams may not be active as of yet. So please be patient. I'll add new ones as I get them.
I want to thank those of you who sent me URL's so THANK YOU to the following ~ Mothernature, DaveKay, Nakota and Bev (who started all this).
I promise I'll be posting more photos here on Wed. Got lots of them waiting. Been trying to figure out how to get all the Eagle, ect. links worked in and not have the link list so long. Finally I came up with the new blog idea. I hope this makes it easier for everyone to get around to see everything Any pictures from those cams in the future will still be listed here. That site will be only for links. If I've missed any or you see one I haven't listed, let me know and I'll get it put on. Also I've moved the Hummingbird link over to there and the Owl Cam link that was here is called Frida & Diego over there. I hope to make the links a little more informative as time goes on. With so many, it's bound to get confusing.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment