Monday, December 04, 2006

SCENCES FROM ALL OVER

Been a bit busy here. What with the Holiday season getting started, Ole Man weather deciding to start Dec. with a major snowstorm and temps below freezing and a issue or two here at home, I haven't been able to post for a couple of days. But I have found a few minutes here and there to catch some cams.




Looks like the crows found something interesting. They'd better keep an eye out for the wolves!





Here comes one now!




How many wolves are there?



Who invited the crows anyway?



Oops, that one was hiding. Better get outta here!





Birch Lake after a snowfall.





Moose Lake.
Images courtesy of http://www.elyminnesota.com/






Now over at Nkorho. When I checked this AM the cam ran for about 30 seconds. And this is what I saw. Almost looks as if this is a very new beastie!
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)


And at Pete's Pond I found this. In this snap there are Waterbuck, Baboons and a couple of Impala (top upper right hand corner). The Impala were feeling a bit friskly and lockin horns. The baboons were just watchin the show and the Waterbuck had just finished up easin their thirst.


Not far behind were the Ellie family.










Both of these are little cuties.



No words needed here.








Waterbuck watchin the baboons, watchin the Impala!




Looks like things are breakin up
I took all of these bewteen 10:00 am and 10:16 am. Lots of activity on Sunday.
Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM







Well now over to Japan and the Snow monkeys. Looks like they got some snow there too!









Tau at Sunset.
Image courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (TAU cam)

Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: