
Katie girl went to visit my fav, The wolves !

Good thing they have built in coats!
Images courtesy of http://www.elyminnesota.com/ and KatieGirl

Mothernature was checking in at Nkorho and got this one of a Hornbill.

Nose to nose.

Here's that cutie again !

Sunsets are so vivid in Africa
Even when the sun falls behind a tree.

Fatty takin a cruise

Even when the sun falls behind a tree.

Fatty takin a cruise
The Hornbill with a snake.

Now here's another new visitor, Vultures

Nighttime drink.

I can smell better with my trunk up high!

Snake at Weaver nest
While seeing this guy is cool, I hope we don't see a lot of him at the nests!
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/, Pete's Pond/NGM and Sheila

Now here's another new visitor, Vultures

Nighttime drink.

I can smell better with my trunk up high!

Snake at Weaver nest
While seeing this guy is cool, I hope we don't see a lot of him at the nests!
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/, Pete's Pond/NGM and Sheila
Thanks to all of you who helped make this post possible. I'm glad you shared these with us(very happy face here). I missed all of these (very sad face here).
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!




No comments:
Post a Comment