Saturday, June 02, 2007

MORE FROM THE GAME DRIVE CAM

Babies !




Kinda sticks out.






















Trackers for Game Drive cam





Secrets in the night

.

Images courtesy of http://www.entertainmentafrica.com/ (Drive cam) and Roy

.

I also wanted to pass on a reminder from Roy. For those of you that are fairly new here, the Red Deer site in Germany is sponsored by a hunting group. You can read about it in a post from 11/13/06 titled IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RED DEER/BOAR SITE under the info label. They also do conservation work and the write up tells about it. Because of they other work they do, I post photos from there when they get sent in.
.
Thanks Roy for the photos and reminder. While I was looking up the post on that site I came across another post or two that had a warning about the cams on it. Please remember that cams are live and in the wild (for the most part). You may see the featured guest at feeding time (especially bird cams) or during mating season. They can be graphic so view at your discretion.
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!
.
PS Sorry Roy, not lately. If I see him I'll move him along right quick with the ladies delivery!

No comments: