Friday, June 01, 2007

SOME OLD AND SOME NEW

Waterbuck youngster at Djuma. Not the Drive cam but better then nothing.
.
Image courtesy of http://www.djuma.com/ (Vuyatela cam)


Well look who's back, Ole "Hole in One"


Did some coolin' off and then a quick mud bath



Still fascinates me how shallow the pan is.



Back to the sweet water spot.






How's this for a pose??



Or maybe you like this one?





Dust up this side...



and don't forget the top. I have very sensitive skin you know.





Getting a bite to eat.





This is what I call the 'Sweet water spot'




Each hand is pointing at the end of a tube there. 'Hole in One' keeps moving the hunk of wood off it and trying to pull it out. Must be fresh water coming in there.




This little one was quite funny to watch. First chasing an Impala or two then getting chased off in return.






Not the usual Wartie, this was a big Boar.






Check out the size of his tusks !






A new day dawns at the pan.
.
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)/ http://www.wavelit.com/ (Africam)



Peek~a~boo, I see you too! What a cutie.
.
Image courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Black Eagle cam)







Little Switzerland ~ I like the floral display.
.
Image courtesy of http://www.highcountrywebcam.com/ (Littler Switzerland cam)



Grand Tetons, Idaho
Just thought this made a nice picture.
.



This is a series from the New England Aquarium. Don't know what all the fish are called but it sure was fun to watch.



Cute face on this one.









Kissing fish ! LOL









Looks like a ribbon dancing.





I do know that this is a Shark.








Flash of color.




Barracuda
.
Images courtesy of http://www.earthcam.com/ (Boston streaming cam)
.
.
I had lots of fun watching this cam. Watched the still cam for about 1/2 hour wishing it was streaming before I realized that there is a streaming cam. (I never have claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer LOL)
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: