Thursday, November 16, 2006

MORE CATCH UP

This latest selection is from DaveKay. Actually they
are from 2 batches that he sent. So in order to catch up on my emails, I'm using pictures from both! There are a few I'm saving until next time though. Today we are starting off with zebras, then baboons, ellies, a polar bear and for last something special (Hint ~ same color as the zebras!)

So enjoy!

Hitchin' a ride.






Now isn't this a cutie.









Think this one sees itself?







What can I say?







All those stripes are tricky on the eyes!







Cool reflection.





More reflections.







Stay here by me, I'll protect you.





It's ok now.









How far can I reach?
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream)






I just love baby pictures.









Looks like this one doesn't want to get her knees dirty!








Tickle, tickle





Game of push or trunk buddies? You decide.









Time to go! Bye.
Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM



This side isn't comfortable,










maybe the right side,






nope, on my back is best.

Images courtesy of Polar Bear Cam/NGM


Thanks again DaveKay, these are some good ones!








*************************************************************************************
NOW FOR THE CUTEST LITTLE THING
*************************************************************************************


Images courtesy of www.zooatlanta.com

and DaveKay.

This is one unbelievably cute baby!

No other words are needed here!

Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: