Wednesday, November 15, 2006

DOING SOME CATCH UP !

Well it seems as if I have some catching up to do. Sorry everyone who sent pictures over the last week and haven't seen them posted yet. It was just that I was so excited taking the 'trip' and all. So if you sent pictures I am going to post them. Promise! LOL I'll be caught up before you know it. I hope. :) This time out I have some from Katie Girl and some of my own. So here goes ~







Don't ya just love baby pictures!

Image courtesy of www.zooatlanta.com and Katie Girl








Knob billed duck
(I thought it was a horn bill down a ways on another post, sorry!)







Katie Girl calls this 'Getting a drink"












Little ellie







Moth close up







"Moon and clouds"



"Moon set"

Images courtesy of Pete's Pond/NGM and Katie Girl

Thanks Katie Girl and I'm sorry it took soooo long.








Foggy start at KWA














A new day begins.









Sunrise

Images courtesy of www.wildcam.com (KWA and Lighting cams)


Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: