Saturday, December 16, 2006

MY TURN (KINDA)

I spent a wonderful time at Nkorho on Fri watching a large herd of Impala. Here is what's it's all about. New life having the opportunity to grow.










Well imagine my surprise when these three came racing through the herd. At first I couldn't see what was running around. Almost looked like hyena (sun was at a bad angle at that time).
But I kept watching and discovered 3 beastie calves that must of run ahead and were out to stir up some havoc.




A bit later I noticed this little one. Seems that all that running around or maybe an impatient Impala, did something to the rear leg. The calf wasn't using it but was moving along just fine. Hopefully it's just sore and will be better soon.

Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)





Well it's definitely Winter in Minnesota! This is Lake Shagawa and I not sure what that is out on the lake ice. Cam is stuck at around 10:15 am Fri.





Just like a holiday card.
As of last check all the cams in Minnesota were stuck at around the same time. Don't know if that storm out there has anything to do with it or not.
Images courtesy of http://www.elyminnesota.com/
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: