Friday, January 05, 2007

WHAT A MIX !!!

Lone Zebra.










Now this is a great shot to compare the stripes on each side. I have heard tell that no 2 have the same pattern and that each animal has a different pattern on each side. And these are definitely different.



And this one has very light stripes on the legs.



AHHHHH....the sun feels so good
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream) and DaveKay





This cute couple are from Sapporo Zoo located in Japan.
Image courtesy of www.city.sapporo.jp/zoo/index.html and DaveKay






And the Snow Monkeys or as DaveKay called them the Spa Monkeys.
Image courtesy of www.jigokudani-yaenkoen.co.jp and DaveKay




Well Doc, ya see, I have this reoccurring dream about fish.
Image courtesy of http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/ and Katie Girl











From the Antarctic sleeping seals and penguins
Image courtesy of http://www.aad.gov.au/ and Katie Girl (from the More world wide Cam link)



The new Seal cam brought to us by National Geographic




Images courtesy of Seal Cam/NGM and Katie Girl









Now what I got to see at Nkorho. A beetle of some sort.









Must of been the day for bugs. This littler one was scurryin' all around and over the beetle.










If you look at the reflection of the tree and slightly right you can see a reflection of something. Was 2 something AM and with no cam op I never could tell what it was. Came in, got a quick drink and kept moving on.
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)
So until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: