Saturday, February 03, 2007

GOOD STUFF

Just wanted to make sure everyone gets to see this post. I started it a few days ago and so it posted down a bit. It's called NATURAL AND MANMADE WONDERS Thanks again Mothernature for those snaps.

Also I hope everyone likes Little Bit's new look. I've tried to make things easier to get to. Any suggestions? If you find something that needs work, let me know and I'll see if I can improve on it. I've moved the post links to the top and the cam/site links a bit lower. Hopefully this will be ok. I did it because the link list was getting so long that you had to scroll forever to get to the post links. The post links are now in a drop down box in weekly sections, so everything should be easier to get to. (I hope LOL) Any feedback is welcome. Just use the email link, post a comment here or at wildcam (either board) which ever.

Well, working on a few posts for here and BACKYARD so be on the lookout for those. And to let you know the blog people have scheduled an outage at 11 am PST. They say it'll be about 10 mins.

Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: