Sunday, February 11, 2007

MORE REVAMPING AT LITTLEBIT

Well I've done some more revamping here. The links list was getting very long and will probably be getting longer. So what I've done is grouped the cams under a few headings, created pages for them and you can now get to them from there. I hope that I've put cams where everyone can find them. Suggestions on what group each cam is listed may be of a help to everyone, so feel free to send them. The Groups are as follows ~
.
Africa Web Cams **** Zoo Web Cams **** Worldwide Web Cams
.
Aquatic Web Cams **** US Web Cams ****Scenic Web Cams
.
I've also added a listing of what's in each post. That way if you really like say Ellie's, the link will take you to all the posting's that have Ellie's in them.
.
I hope that I've made things a bit easier and not harder or more complicated for you.
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: