Saturday, February 17, 2007

NKORHO CHAPTER 3

My afternoon of the 15th started out with a visit from this guy.


I have an itch!

Oh that's so much better!




Might as well give this end a rub while I'm here.

I just love posing for the camera!






While over at the pan, a herd of Impala drop in.




What! You took the cam off me for a bunch of Impala!




Well if Impala is what you wanna see, I'm outta here!




Hey, wait for me. Don't leave me here. Those Impala are way bigger then me!





Handy bush.





Perfect for hiding out.







That tree over there looks good too.





Ok, we made it this far!







If we get waaay up here...





then the Impala can't reach us.








If I stroll close enough to the lodge, that cam op will surely come back to me!




I can smell those Vervet. Do you smell them? They came this way.








Now which way did they go?





Well I guess even getting close to the lodge didn't work. Hope they enjoy their Impala and Vervet!







While everyone is looking at that Ellie, I'm making a fast exit, stage right!





I'm tired Mom, can't we rest just a bit?








There they are! And they thought I wasn't watching anymore!




Well I think they're all gone finally. Don't know why those Vervet think they can hang around.







Gee Mom, the guys really took care of those monkeys!





Looks like they've all gone, finally. Now I can check this area without having to look out for Impala.






See how shiny and green my feathers are!
.
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho stream)/ www.wavelit.com (Africam)
.
Until the next chapter HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: