Saturday, February 24, 2007

NOW FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT

NEW ENGLAND AQUARIUM IS NOW BACK WITH THEIR CAM.......

4-STORY GIANT OCEAN TANK...


A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I WATCHED THIS CAM AND IT WAS THE CONTROLLABLE KIND

AFTER BEING GONE FOR A LONG TIME THE CAM IS BACK AND FIXED IN ONE SPOT !









SO AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE TO WATCH ROCKS AND WALLS AND SAND NOW AND WE STILL HAVE A ZOOM BUT ONLY IF THE FISH WANTS A CLOSE UP!!! LOL












WHICH HAPPENS A LOT EXCEPT FOR ANY BLUE FISH!!!






ALSO HAS A PENGUIN CAM.....CAM 2

Images courtesy of www.earthcam.com/usa/massachusetts/boston/?cam=bostonaqu1 and Mothernature
.
I'll add the link to the Aquatic Web Cams page. I would think that you can get to the Penguin cam from there. I'm a tad busy today (daughter is involved in a BIG 15th birthday party, like a small wedding!) so I may not get the chance to check it all out. But if it does prove to be bothersome, I'll get the Penguin cam link and add it separately to that page.
.
Thanks Mothernature for broadening our horizons once again.
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!


No comments: