Tuesday, February 13, 2007

TUESDAY AT NKORHO


During an early morning graze, a couple of Wildebeest decided on a game of I push, you push.

Well one thing led to another...


and before you know it the whole bunch of them are racing around...



back and forth in front of the lodge several times.


These Zebra are a bit curious about what the Wildebeest are doing...





So they head over to check it out.






Nothing much going on over here. And after walking all the way over here too.





Heading back to where they were.






OK those Zebra are gone, let's play some more.





Later that day, while soaking at the pan, this Buffalo hears something in the bush...









an Elephant.




The dirt baths here are great for the skin.









This is one of my favorite spots.




Peek-a-boo, I see you!









I'm so sleepy.




Hope that Elephant doesn't come this way.








This looks like a good pillow.




And the cleaning service around here is great.







Well something woke me up and I'm going to have a look see.




That Fred, such a worry wart!






Meanwhile, Fred (who's eye sight isn't the greatest) peers into the bush and see this!



Going straight back to the pan...






Fred tells the other's "There's something over there. I telling you, I saw something!"




Well I don't see a thing, Fred.









But I'm sure I saw something.






Well I'm going back to sleep!







Just go take a look for yourselves then.







OK Fred, calm down. I'll go look.








I can't watch this. Fred always thinks he 'sees' something.





HA HA HA. Fred we gotta get you some glasses!








Come on Fred, don't be mad. You really do need to get something done about that eyesight.

Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)/ http://www.wavelit.com/ (Africam)
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: