Monday, February 19, 2007

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Wonder if this Giraffe is ticklish ???

Notice the Zebra on the left, how the stripes are opposite a bit at the base of the neck.

From what I've read, Zebra's stripes are different on each side to help conceal them. Cool.



The only time I'd like to be this close is when there's a cam between us.



Hey, a little privacy here, I'm bathing!







Who do we have here?




Oh, it's you.





I've also read that Elephant wrinkles on the legs are like fingerprints. Each Ellie has a different pattern. (Thanks Ranger Rick!)





Ok, which one of us was pictured above???
If anyone gets this, please let me know!! LOL
.
.
Images courtesy of www.africam.com (Nkorho cam)/ www.wavelit.com (Africam) and Mothernature
.
I do believe I'm all caught up!
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!




No comments: