Sunday, March 11, 2007

CRANES

This bunch is all from the Crane cam that NGM runs every year. This first one in a nice close-up. I don't know that I've ever been able to make out individual birds when I've watched.









































Images courtesy of www.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/cranecam and Mothernature (Thanks for the sunsets!)



Another view ~










































































Images courtesy of www.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/cranecam and DaveKay
.
Amazing the difference between color and B/W on the selections from this site. I love the sunset colors but the B/W peak my interest too. DaveKay says that while photos from this site are nice you have to watch it to really appreciate it. The sound is what does it. If you haven't been to this cam yet, go. You won't believe your ears!
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: