Tuesday, March 06, 2007

EVERYONE LOVES A RHINO-ETTE

Here she is! If the number of pictures everyone is sending is any indication, everyone realllly loves a rhino-ette!
.
This image courtesy of www.bbc.co.uk/devon and Sheila



Mothernature has figured out how to get photos also! And she's done a wonderful job of it too.



Bonding is very important. I know we all watched and waited for the bonding to start.












































Images courtesy of www.bbc.co.uk/devon and Mothernature
.
Congrats Mothernature on working out the trick, I on the other hand haven't figured it out yet! But with everyone helping out, I won't need to take my own. Thanks everyone. I know some of you can't get the streaming cams and look forward to seeing what gets submitted from them. So from all of them to all the submitters, THANKS
.
That's it for tonight folks. But I do have lots more of this cutie. Don't want to over-do her. (Like that could ever happen LOL ) Everyone seems to be watching this site. But I know we all have a very big soft spot for babies, whatever they are.
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: