Thursday, March 22, 2007

GOT ANOTHER LINK !

I was looking through TT's Critter Webcams today, looking for a storkcam since the addy I had showed an error message. I found that one AND another one that seems pretty good. It has several different cams, including one for the penguins in Antarctica, gorillas and our very own Mei Lan. There were no penguins to see, so no picture there, but the gorilla was sleeping so I took a couple of shots.









The addy is:http://www.worldofanimals.de/
.
.
Keep in mind, this is all in German.
.
I hope you enjoy.............Katie Girl
.
This new link will be located under the World Wide Web cams page. Debated on where to put it and finally decided on there simply because the cams are from, well .... everywhere.
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: