Tuesday, March 13, 2007

FEATHERED FRIENDS

I got 3 shots of our returning PA couple, Camira and Rocket! That's gonna be a fun one to watch this season! I remember last year, the chicks were spread all over that ledge! I was afraid to link on, not knowing what I'd find! ~ DaveKay




Images courtesy of http://www.dep.state.pa.us/ and DaveKay



Remember that I said I probably wouldn't submit another series on the Sandhill cranes? I lied. I have another short one here -- it's the gorgeous sunsets that set the whole mood! Oh well, just 6 shots in this one, and you don't have to use them all. ~ DaveKay



























Images courtesy of www.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/cranecam and DaveKay
.
Now really DaveKay! With my love of sunsets, why wouldn't I use them all !! LOL
.
Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: