Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MORE CAMS ! ! !

Well, we should all be very taken with ourselves. Due to our (Team Littlebit) collective efforts we've moved up in the world of cyber space. Little Bit has gained a link over on www.beakspeak.com/birdcams well at least for now. Not sure how long it will be there.
.
Here's what happened.
.
A few days ago I posted the new Falcon cam link from Shenandoah National Park. While I was at beakspeak checking out various cams I looked for the Shenandoah link. Not there. So I emailed them and told them about the cam. I also told them about 'Littlebit' and how I had the link to their site. I also said that any credit if they use the link should go to everyone on 'Team Littlebit' because without all the photos you all send in, this blog wouldn't be much. Well today I get a email thanking me for the link. Well it would be easier to just let you read it ~
.
Thanks for the info! I've added it to the list and credited you and your site, which is great! You're probably aware...an egg was laid the day you sent the link to me.
.
I stumbled upon another site with the same cameras. I think this site auto refreshes the image. There's also a couple other cameras you might be interested in.
.
http://ccb.wm.edu/vafalcons/falconcam/falconcam.htm
.
Please keep me updated if you find new cams and if you notice any new parents or parents-to-be.
Thanks again!--Jason
.
Jason Stuck
Beakspeak
.
So there you have it. I checked out the other link and there are 4 cams there. Viewing limited to daylight hours. I'll put the link over at EAGLES~N~MORE. I have a couple of post to get to but will set them up and post them later. Want to make sure you all get to enjoy the 15 minutes of fame we're having here! LOL
.
So, pack yourself on the back for a job well done. Until the next time HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: