Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?? 3, 4 OR 5


The first is the stork at Aktion. I've labeled it "Three eggs", but the more I look at it, the more it looks like four eggs. You decide. Or we may just have to wait until they hatch and then count heads! ~ Katie Girl
.
Well with the help of my handy dandy HP Image Zone I did a little cropping and enlarging and ...
wah-la ~ came up with this. Not the best picture I know but there may even be 5 eggs in this nest. Time will tell of course.
.
Image courtesy of www.pfalzstroch.de and Katie Girl
No penguins today, but plenty of snow. Makes you glad spring is just around the corner here! ~ Katie Girl
.
Now Katie Girl, when was the last time you saw snow at your house ??? LOL But you are right about Spring finally getting here. Actually saw my first robin out my window today. Been hearing them at dawn for about 3 days but couldn't ever see them.
.
Image courtesy of www.worldofanimals.de (Penguin cam) and Katie Girl
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!


No comments: