Wednesday, April 11, 2007

DAVEKAY'S NKORHO

Don't see these very often. Southern Ground Hornbill.

And of course what's a day at Nkorho without these?

Now I don't see what gets sent until I upload the photos. So when I saw this one I thought, he was getting a drink.


Then I saw this one...





and this one...





and I started to wonder. How much is really getting in?





Can't get much closer then this.





And he's off to do what ellie's do best...eat!




Guess he couldn't resist a bit more water play.










DaveKay said he really liked the last in this series. And I can definitely see why. I don't know what's better, the main subject or the backdrop. But together, it's pretty much perfect !
.
Images courtesy of http://www.africam.com/ (Nkorho stream)/ www.wavelit.com (African cam) and DaveKay
.
.
Got a surprise for ya coming up nest.
.
Until then HAPPY VIEWING !!



No comments: