Saturday, April 28, 2007

THE FLICKER HAS IT ! ! !

One new HOT cam ! ! First I heard from DaveKay ~
.
Just found a new camsite on the wavelit series - it's about woodpeckers, specifically, the Western red-shafted flicker. I have his cousin, the Northern flicker, in my back yard. I checked it out just in time to see Mr. Flicker digging out his nest!


















Then these from Mothernature...
.
WAVELIT NOW HAS A NORTHERN FLICKER WOODPECKER NEST IN BC











So of course I went and checked it out for myself and got these!






























Look closely in the hole and you can see the flicker working inside.
.
.
Images courtesy of http://www.wavelit.com/ (Woodpecker cam) and
#'s 1 - 5 DaveKay
6 - 8 Mothernature
.
The URL for direct to this cam is ~ www.wavelit.com/index.asp?ch=Wildlife&sh=woody
.
I also got an email from them too! Looking forward to more from this cam.
.
Until later HAPPY VIEWING !!






No comments: